Leading Furniture Tenants Continue to Expand Showrooms at Summer 2012 World Market Center Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS – Monday, July 23, 2012 –As a commitment to serve their west coast retailers, combined with the opportunity to access new distribution channels including a growing base of international attendees, 18 tenants at World Market Center Las Vegas have announced they will be expanding their showrooms and many will be relocating in time for the upcoming Las Vegas Market, July 30-Aug. 3, 2012.
Top brands expanding showroom spaces at Las Vegas Market include, HTL and Sealy. HTL International—one of the world’s leading manufacturers of leather sofas and leather upholstery hides, expanded from a 10,000-square-foot showroom last Market to a 15,223-square-foot showroom. In addition to expanding, HTL International will be relocating from Building C to Building B, Suite 900. Sealy, one of the largest bedding brands in the world, is also expanding from a11,352-square-foot showroom to a 15,254-square-foot showroom. Sealy will remain in its present location, B-800.
“The expansion of a significant number of furniture showrooms is a testament to our value as the leading furniture market in the Western U.S. and the success these companies have had in serving their customer base and growing new accounts in Las Vegas,” said Tom Mitchell, president of home furnishings for International Market Centers, the parent company of World Market Center Las Vegas. “These expanded showrooms pave the way for a stronger presentation of new product and popular lines by these leading companies, which in and of itself will drive more retailers to Las Vegas Market.”
Other furniture and mattress tenants set to expand at Summer Las Vegas Market include:
• AC Pacific, one of the leading furniture importers in the home furnishing industry and most known for array of quality-consistent, fashionable furniture styles and designs at reasonable prices, is expanding to A-816, A-818.
• Copper Instincts, manufacturers of unique, high-end copper furniture, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to B-150.
• Furniture Traditions, a leader in hand-crafted, Made in the USA, quality bedroom and family room pieces, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to A-950.
• GBS, a leading sleep products manufacturer, specializing in mattress protection is expanding its showroom space and relocating to B-930.
• Guardmaster, manufacturer of performance bedding products, is expanding its showroom in A-840.
• Home Accents, manufacturer of hand crafted furniture and unique accessories, is expanding its showroom space into B-135.
• International Furniture Direct, makers of high-end home furniture, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to A-826.
• Med Lift, a manufacturer of quality lift chairs and beds, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to A-847.
• Meva International, a manufacture of fine furniture, committed to reducing the carbon foot print, by using reclaimed woods and metals, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to B-152.
• Office Star, a manufacturer of both office and home furniture, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to B-1201.
• Perdue Woodworks, a Made in the USA manufacturer of adult and youth bedroom furniture, entertainment systems and stands, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to A-1022.
• Powell, designer, importer and distributor of youth, occasional, dining and accent furniture, is expanding its showroom in A-759.
• Prepac, a manufacturer of beds, bedroom sets, stands, nightstands, headboards and chests, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to B-705.
• Pure Latex Bliss, a bedding manufacturer of mattresses, toppers and pillows, is expanding its showroom space in B-945.
• Real Flame, the leader in the production and sale of gel-fueled fireplaces and accessories, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to A-638, A-640.
• Twin Star / Classic Flame, an award-winning home furnishings manufacturer, is expanding its showroom space and relocating to A-1036.
Buyers can still register for Las Vegas Market, July 30-Aug. 3, 2012, or book one of the discounted host hotels, as low as $40 a night. Visit www.LasVegasMarket.com to register and to see a full schedule of events.
Attendees also enjoy an array of amenities including free Wi-Fi on campus, complimentary shuttle to/from host hotels, free parking in multi-level onsite parking garage, fully-equipped Internet lounges and convenient café and food kiosks.
ABOUT WORLD MARKET CENTER LAS VEGAS World Market Center Las Vegas is an integrated home and hospitality contract furnishings showroom and trade complex. The campus showcases furniture, decorative accessories, gift, lighting, area rugs, home textiles and related segments, as well as the Las Vegas Design Center open daily to consumers and designers. For more information on World Market Center Las Vegas and its trade shows including the bi-annual Las Vegas Market and Gift+Home, visit www.wmclv.com. Find us on Facebook and Twitter.
World Market Center Las Vegas is a property of International Market Centers, L.P. (IMC), the world’s largest operator of premier showroom space for the furnishings, home décor and gift industries. International Market Centers owns and operates 11.5 million square feet of world-class exhibition space in High Point, N.C. and Las Vegas. IMC’s mission is to build and operate an innovative, sustainable, profitable and scalable platform for the furnishings, home décor and gift industries. For more information on IMC, visit imcenters.com.